In September 2020, despite the health restrictions, the sixth edition of SIDO Lyon took place in complete safety and for 2 days hosted exhibitors, visitors and speakers in strict compliance with the health measures in force.
The first edition of SIDO Paris, your back-to-school IoT, IA, Robotics & XR event, is being prepared in an unprecedented context of the resumption of trade fairs! In the same security approach as last year, SIDO Paris will offer you a quality event promoting meetings and new business opportunities.
To offer you a visit in the best conditions, we are putting in place exceptional measures such as :
- The provision of masks (mandatory wearing) and hydroalcoholic gel
- 12 hydro-alcoholic gel terminals will be distributed throughout the exhibition
- Optimization of input and output flows
- Redesigning spaces (reception, conference rooms, exhibition areas…)
- Expansion of the workshop areas
- Enlarging the aisles
- The removal of self-service
- Two Covid-19 referents present on site
- Real-time counting
- 1 XuP-Steri A Mobile Autonomous Air Disinfection Cobot 24/7 around populations.
- The daily and meticulous disinfection of the places of exchange and contact points.
- Appropriate signage
Together, to take care of you!