Last updated: July 1st, 2021
In September 2020, SIDO paved the way for the reopening of events and trade shows, bringing together for the first time successfully post-containment, nearly 8,000 participants. An edition that took place in strict compliance with health measures, thanks to the involvement and adaptation of all participants.
In 2021, SIDO renews its commitment to the entire IoT, IA, XR and Robotics ecosystem, to welcome you to the first edition of SIDO Paris in the best conditions while promoting meetings and the creation of new business opportunities!
We scrupulously follow government announcements as well as the required sanitary devices. To date, here are the measures implemented:
- Maintenance of barrier gestures: Wearing a mask compulsory / Provision of hydroalcoholic gel / Control of the flow of visitors with organized distancing in the queues / Arrangement of conference spaces …
- Since June 9, 2021, to attend events bringing together 1,000 people or more, a health PASS check is required. Thus, the control of the health PASS is mandatory to enter the SIDO Paris.
- Mandatory health PASS control : To access the event, please present your identity document, and one of the following three proofs constituting the “health PASS”:
- Vaccination certificate (complete diagram)
- PCR / antigen test less than 48 hours
- RT-PCR or positive antigen test attesting to recovery from Covid-19 dating at least 15 days and less than 6 months
Please note that self-tests are not accepted.
The “health PASS” consists of the digital (via the TousAntiCovdid application) or paper presentation of one of the health proofs presented above.
We are gradually updating on this page the health measures implemented at the SIDO Paris trade fair on November 09> 10, 2021 at the Palais des Congrès in Paris. Check this page regularly to keep up to date with changes in health measures.