SIDO: The benchmark event for economic recovery!
- All the technological solutions for economic recovery are at SIDO! SIDO is 2 intense days of discovering trends, networking and business opportunities!
- SIDO supports you in your digital transformation to identify new performance levers and define new uses for your customers and users!
- Discover technologies that will boost your productivity and optimize your costs: Cybersecurity, Software, Networks, Connectivity, Human-Machine Interface, Immersive Technologies, Collaborative Robotics, IoT and Robotics Integration, End-to-end solutions … Build your PoC , make your project a reality and move on to industrialization!
Your innovation toolbox
- SIDO supports you in the preparation of your visit with turnkey thematic itinerary: Innovation strategy, Artificial Intelligence / Data Analytics, Systems security, Process optimization …
- On the program, a unique concentration of knowledge on IoT, AI, XR and Robotics through 70 conferences, round tables and workshops!
- NEW! Opening of your networking platform two weeks before the event: schedule your business meetings for D-Day.
- Meet your future technological partners and build your innovation roadmap. The market leaders are waiting for you: Microsoft, IBM, Orange, Wavestone, STMicroelectronics, Quantmetry, Thales, Staubli, Digital Security, BearingPoint, Tacterion, IDnomic / Atos, Guignard Robotisation, Bouygues Telecom, Keysight Technologies, Wize Alliance, Arskan, Smile, Vivoka, Altyor, Rtone, Coilcraft, Kerlink…
Did you know?
> An estimated 36 billion objects will be connected worldwide in 2030. The market is expected to continue to grow rapidly: global IoT spending is expected to reach €920 billion in 2022, with an average annual growth rate of 11% over 2019-2022. (Source: Bearing Point)
> The global artificial intelligence market, which accounted for $4.8 billion in 2017, is expected to grow tenfold by 2022-2023, and forecast to reach almost $90 billion in revenues in 2025. (Source: Statista)
> The number of active service robots worldwide is expected to reach 264.3 million by 2026, an average annual growth rate of 24%. (Source: Idate)