SIDO: The benchmark event for economic recovery!
- All the technological solutions for economic recovery are at SIDO! SIDO is 2 intense days of discovering trends, networking and business opportunities!
- SIDO supports you in your digital transformation to identify new performance levers and define new uses for your customers and users!
- Discover technologies that will boost your productivity and optimize your costs: Cybersecurity, Software, Networks, Connectivity, Human-Machine Interface, Immersive Technologies, Collaborative Robotics, IoT and Robotics Integration, End-to-end solutions … Build your PoC , make your project a reality and move on to industrialization!
Your innovation toolbox
- SIDO supports you in the preparation of your visit with turnkey thematic itinerary: Innovation strategy, Artificial Intelligence / Data Analytics, Systems security, Process optimization …
- On the program, a unique concentration of knowledge on IoT, AI, XR and Robotics through 70 conferences, round tables and workshops!
- NEW! Opening of your networking platform two weeks before the event: schedule your business meetings for D-Day.
- Meet your future technological partners and build your innovation roadmap. The market leaders are waiting for you: Microsoft, IBM, Orange, Wavestone, STMicroelectronics, Quantmetry, Thales, Staubli, Digital Security, BearingPoint, Tacterion, IDnomic / Atos, Guignard Robotisation, Bouygues Telecom, Keysight Technologies, Wize Alliance, Arskan, Smile, Vivoka, Altyor, Rtone, Coilcraft, Kerlink…
Attend the GDR Robotics during the 2 days of the exhibition, from 9am to 6pm,
The Research Group (GdR) in Robotics was created in 2007 by the CNRS. Its mission is twofold:
- To animate and structure the scientific community in the field
- To promote, facilitate and stimulate exchanges between research and industry
Today, more than 1200 researchers and engineers from various public and private institutions are members of the GdR Robotics and participate in the work of working groups around major themes corresponding to specific issues for research and innovation.